We are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer/Illustrator to be part of our creative team to produce and create animations and elements for all our programmes’ graphics.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation/illustration of graphic and elements
- Be part of the editing team for our weekly programme output
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a great collaborator
- Great communication skills, self-motivated, and open to learning
- Strong design, drawing/illustration, and storyboarding skills
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Fusion/Nuke, DaVinci Resolve, and Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro
- 3D software knowledge is an added advantage
Please email us your updated resume with your expected salary and tell us why you are interested to join EduNation.
Interested applicants may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org